– buy one piece of salmon from fish monger. have him take skin off. I always ask him how much I need per person as I never know how much to buy.
– unroll pastry puff (not phyllo dough) and roll out a bit so it will easily fold around the fish.
– place fish on pastry and sprinkle with salt (and pepper if you like)
– place good amount of frozen spinach (completely squeeze out all water or buy frozen kind that has no water) and put on fish
– place several chunks or slices of asaigo cheese on top of that
– wrap pastry around fish and pinch together
– with egg wash (one egg and 1 T of water) brush over top.
– bake as long as pastry puff directions say to… it’s about 25 minutes at 350.
Makes a beautiful appetizer or yummy dinner.