happy new year
Whole Living magazine puts out a “10 thoughts on Whole Living” each month and I find that they are always inspiring. This month had these listed:
1. Make this the year you follow through.
2. Invigorate body and mind. Exercise until your spirit soars.
3. Other people may have opinions about where your life is headed, but only you have the power to prove them wrong.
4. The path to fearless living goes straight through the roadblocks, not around them.
5. Seek out foods that sustain, nourish, and warm you.
6. Creativity goes beyond sheer artistry: it takes courage to express your ideas.
7. Disagreements offer invaluable insights. Don’t avoid them- study them.
8. To truly detoxify your lifestyle, think about what you can add in, not just take out.
9. The coziest homes aren’t merely filled with stuff; they’re designed to bring people closer.
10. An ending doesn’t have to be sad. It’s the only way to begin something new.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
-Whole Living January/February 2011