I asked some friends for what they are hoping for this year or what they plan on giving- here are some great ideas they sent me-
-This item made me laugh out loud, since this is SO me. The “I remembered my grocery bag!”
– I’ll probably send flowers to my momma:) not sure what I want this year, a spa day gift certificate is always great!
– One Kings Lane has good ideas. And I might get my mom ebags packing cubes for traveling. I love them, and my mom uses a bunch of plastics bags and it’s a mess 🙂
– One of the things I am getting my mom are these fun wine glasses. Great for the patio! I am getting a garden 🙂 Last year I got a mountain bike- which I love.
– I love getting a punch card to mind stream yoga. I do a collage frame for my mom with pictures of the boys.
– Tory Burch has a really pretty fitbit bracelet – would totally get it if I wore a fitbit!!!!
And one of my favorite responses was-
What I Would Like for Mother’s Day…..
1. For no one to ask me a single question that starts with, “Where is…..” because that will require me to move.
2. Uninterrupted time watching Bravo.(refer to #1 while Bravo viewing is in progress)
3. Someone delivering a mimosa and some scones. (see #1 and #2 so you will know where to deliver the items and how to do it without disturbing the flow – Fredrik on Million Dollar Listing New York may be closing a deal and a high kick might be next.)
4. To not wash a single dish, article of clothing or body part.
5. To not have to ask, “Are you SURE you have everything?” before breaking the land/speed record to get to practice on time because the answer is no.
6. To have the alien that has invaded your body making you slower than I ever thought possible go back to its home planet for the day.
😊 actually…..here’s what would be really fun…..
I like going to Home Depot the Saturday before and picking out flowers to plant on Sunday. We’ve done this since S was a baby and it’s fun. The result is always beautiful!
Anything that can bring about relaxation – facial, massage, punch card for yoga or barre classes.
Going on a morning hike and bringing food for a brunch.
Quality time watching crappy tv or reading is always nice.
Hope this helps!
Love to all you moms out there! I hope you are celebrated in the ways you hope!